edvards3

Prominent
Mar 18, 2020
So my motherboards Realtek ALC887 soundcard died. Tried everything even reinstalling drivers. Currently very poor performance recently only right side worked but now it kinda healed the left side so i adjusted it so they are the same. I'm looking for a new soundcard around 50 ish . Better to go for external because I don't have much space in my case
if the soundcard was plugged in the gpu's fans would be blocked. I would looking forward to get any recommendation from you guys since i know zero about soundcards and don't wanna risk to get a soundcard with awful buzzing. Maybe its even better to just buy a new motherboard because I have a A320M
(also let me know how maybe I can fix my own on-board audio)

PC specs
Ryzen 3 3200g
gigabyte s2h-a320m-ga
16gb ram 2400mhz
rx570 Sapphire 4gb
240gb SSD (main)
480gb SSD
1tb HDD
600wt 80+ gold
Windows 11 ( wanted to experiment i could try to go back to Win10)

Solution
So my motherboards Realtek ALC887 soundcard died. Tried everything even reinstalling drivers. Currently very poor performance recently only right side worked but now it kinda healed the left side so i adjusted it so they are the same. I'm looking for a new soundcard around 50 ish . Better to go for external because I don't have much space in my case
if the soundcard was plugged in the gpu's fans would be blocked. I would looking forward to get any recommendation from you guys since i know zero about soundcards and don't wanna risk to get a soundcard with awful buzzing. Maybe its even better to just buy a new motherboard because I have a A320M

PC specs
Ryzen 3 3200g...

PC specs
Ryzen 3 3200g
gigabyte s2h-a320m-ga
16gb ram 2400mhz
rx570 Sapphire 4gb
240gb SSD (main)
480gb SSD
1tb HDD
600wt 80+ gold
Windows 11 ( wanted to experiment i could try to go back to Win10)
If you don't require some ultra high sound quality, ordinary and cheap USB sound card would be fine.
https://www.amazon.com/-/es/SABRENT...keywords=usb+sound+card&qid=1643184930&sr=8-3
There are some u+SB adapters with even better sound than onboard ones,
Like this one for instance
https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Externa...keywords=usb+sound+card&qid=1643184930&sr=8-9

Solution

TRENDING THREADS