I just noticed, after 4 months, duh, that my previous installations of SP1A
failed. Where can I find it to retry the download?
TIA
Dexter

Dexter,

SP2 is now available, which contains SP1 and all the other updates released
after that. Visit Windowsupdate page to download the SP, or you can find the
Network installer package here (huge), also suitable for stand-alone
systems:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Dexter Que" <dexterq62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I just noticed, after 4 months, duh, that my previous installations of SP1A
> failed. Where can I find it to retry the download?
> TIA
> Dexter

thanks four your quick response. I have a cd I got from MS a few months
back. Will that do the trick?
Dexter

You're welcome Dexter. Is that the XP SP2 CD? If so, yes. you can proceed
with that.