Question SSD causes BSOD help!

Jul 9, 2019
So my SSD is new i have used it exactly 1 month . 1 week ago it started to crash and go into BSOD as it can't reconnect within 30 sec it boots in bios after BSOD is done. After a restart it boots in bios again, only after full shutdown the PC boots normaly and works for like an hour and then it crashes again and again and again...
I tried swithing the sata cable, the sata port and quick scaned it for bad sectors-whitout any issues.
I know it might be dead but i hope there is something else bothering it.

CPU: i5 7400
GPU: 1050Ti
MB: ASUS h110m-cs
SSD : teclast 515GB

Last edited:
I've no idea what on earth is a teclast ssd but oh well, anyways... bad blocks aint gonna tell you much about your SSD health, just if their flash memory've got some damage, and if thats the case they can be isolated

though, what makes you believe its the SSD? could be the ram, or the mobo itself

Jul 9, 2019
I've no idea what on earth is a teclast ssd but oh well, anyways... bad blocks aint gonna tell you much about your SSD health, just if their flash memory've got some damage, and if thats the case they can be isolated

though, what makes you believe its the SSD? could be the ram, or the mobo itself
It could be the mobo but i haven't had this problem with my old HDD and after every bluescreen the SSD is missing in bios.