tomatthe

Distinguished
If you mean ssd hard drive then yes, it looks like that machine has sata ports on it. Generally people recommend the samsung 830 or intel 520 series drives, but it all depends on how much many you want to spend and how much space you need.

juniiflow

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2011

'

i need a lot because i am a designer.

so one more question.

if i put my SSD hard drive, cna i use the other hard drive as like a usb something like that

osamabinrobot

Honorable
Apr 10, 2012
Yes, you can use a SSD.
you WOULD NOT remove the HDD, you would just move it over to one of the other SATA ports (ref MB link posted by osamabinrobot ).
You would use the SSD as a OS (Win7) plus for your programs and then use the HDD to store all of your data and files.

Important - When you get the SSD, you will need to install window 7 on it. BUT MAKE SURE you disconnect the HDD until AFTER you install windows 7 on the SSD.

On SSD. The Minimum size for an OS + Program drive is 60/64 gigs, the recommended size is 80 or larger gig SSD.

juniiflow

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2011

thank you all.

just want last quick question, if i were yo buy it, wich one can i ibuy?

can i buy de 120gb ssd?

Ohh and bytheway, thanx a lot for the help , again. :}

tomatthe

Distinguished
Samsung 830, Intel 520 series are the generally preferred ones from reading a lot of post here. They are more expensive then some of the others, but the reliability is worth it imo.

I haven't used an Intel, but the Samsung 830 I've got is fantastic.

Do not buy corsair under any circumstances.