Solution
The explanation for this is quite simple:

You are testing the SSD you have Windows on, and that SSD ALWAYS underperforms in tests that involve writing because Windows and other processes are constantly writing on the disk.

The tests in anadtech's database and elsewhere are done on SSD's that do not have an OS installed.
you know I have asked my self that question with both my SSD drives and esach software seems to find various result under the same circumstances

count mikes SSD testesr seems to find one of my drive slower than the other
SSD#1
SSD #2

User benchmark seems to think a different score for both

Not as good to test 2 drives, PassMark Performance testing will look at the first Drive you have, and in my case (supposevlky the slowest of both) tells me yet another story

then I tried AS SSD BENCHMARK http://www.benchmarkssd.com/as-ssd-benchmark/
SSD 1
SSD 2

All that to say, dont trust one source.. try many and trust none of them to be entirely accurate, and remember when a manufacturer states XXX MB/s it is in laboratory environment with a stripped down system runngin nothing but the bare OS with testing software and the drive being empty. if your drive is more than half full you can get a lot of decreased speeds, also though many will tell you do not defrag your ssd, I would run a analyse of it just to see if it is above 20% defrag I would do it anyways and then test again.

nick_v15

Prominent
BANNED
Jan 7, 2018
From what i can see you have an AMD one.Update your chipset drivers to the latest.Then go to device manager>IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers and tell me what it says.Or even better post an image.

Achaios

Honorable
BANNED
May 28, 2013

You are testing the SSD you have Windows on, and that SSD ALWAYS underperforms in tests that involve writing because Windows and other processes are constantly writing on the disk.

The tests in anadtech's database and elsewhere are done on SSD's that do not have an OS installed.

Reactions: steamlandon454
Solution

steamlandon454

Prominent
Nov 11, 2018

Thank you for making a simple, accurate, to the point, and logical reply.
The system is just a FX8350 on a 78lmt-USB3-R2 with a GTX 1060 and no the motherboard is actually SATA 3. The SSD is a 240GB Adata.
Also no one gonna point out I got my CPU to the 99th precentile and have no thermal issues? ;)