BruceMyers48

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2001
I got a stop error blue screen while I was working. that was the first except for reboot once and a while. I went into the bios right away and the temperatures were not hot. All my fans are working and I just installed 2 gigs of brand new kingston memory. The error said " IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and followed by 0x0000000A. I have not changed any hardware except the memory and that was 30 days ago. I changed the memory because I had corsair giving me some problems on this MSI board. I am running the MSI K8N neo 4 plat. board with 2 gigs of Kingston memory, A AMD 3800 dual core cpu, EVGA Geforce 6800XT video, augidy 2 sound card, a printer, scanner, external hard drive, and a few other items running of USB. Two sony Dvd burners, 250gig wd hard drive SATa, and a thermotake 480watt PS. Other that those random reboots and that one blue screen it runs fine. The blue screen even after a reboot took a little to recover. Has any on leads to this problem. Bruce

Nebby

Distinguished
May 20, 2004
I had sorta the same problem. I kept getting blue screen of death and restarts so i ran Memtest and found out I had bad ram I RMAed it and still kept getting the errors and restarts ran Memtest and passed and started going in the bios and turned of ACPI and never got any errors. I also found out with Windows 2000 with ACPI i did not get errors. You should try that and see what comes of it. I kept getting PCI.sys errors in my blue screen though. May not be the same prob stats are in sig