[SOLVED] String of characters being repeated infinitely by laptop keyboard (Laptop ASUS Rog 753 VE)

Jun 2, 2020
I have an ASUS ROG 753 VE Laptop running on Windows 10 OS. I had this laptop since 2017 and there wasn't any issue until approximately six months ago.
Basically the problem consist of randomly losing control of my keyboard. It will start printing the same string of characters infinitely. I cannot type anything else or use the PC when the problem occurs. The string is :

"37' s5613:50 02/06/20200=" and then repeat itself. Basically it's "37' s56"+time+date+"0="

Since it will keep printing infinitely, it will change the minutes according to the PC time if I keep it for enough time. Simultaneously, the indicator for Caps Lock will start going ON and OFF continuously. Most of the time a forced restart is required to interrupt the problem (after restart it can re-happen again), sometime it will stop just after pressing ESC on my laptop keyboard. The latter method will never work if I press ESC on an external keyboard.
I can temporarily prevent the problem by going into the Device Manager and uninstall the laptop keyboard. After some time however the PC will recognise the laptop keyboard again and may trigger the problem at a random time. This problem does not occur when doing something particular.

At first it happened just sporadically, now it's starting to occur very often during the day, preventing me to do any kind of activity uninterrupted. I tried formatting and it did not change a thing (it actually occurred right after restarting).
I use some Bluetooth devices (Logitech mouse and keyboard) but they don't seem to have anything to do with the problem apparently since I tried to uninstall them and deactivate the bluetooth and the problem persisted.

I tried exploring the laptop keyboard detail properties through the Device Manager and some weird codes appears but I have no clue what they could mean. Here's a photo (cannot screenshot) of what I can see:
View: https://imgur.com/a/8UoaK9t

My laptop keyboard worked fine but since I usually use the external keyboard I did not notice immediately that the "S" "5" "6" " 0" "`" "=" "caps lock key" do not work anymore. Oddly enough, these are some of the characters that appear in the string. So we have :

37 + some not working keys + time + date + all the remaining not working keys.

This seems like a weird puzzle to me. I'm honestly lost. I have tried updating keyboard driver, making sure all Windows Update are being done regularly, tried formatting, detaching Bluetooth devices, try to prevent it by disabling the laptop keyboard itself. No matter what I do the problem keep occurring.

Any suggestions on what should I do to investigate the problem? Aside from this issue my laptop is in perfect condition, it would really be a shame to throw it away just because I can't figure out what's wrong with the keyboard.