Question Stuck at black screen after F1 press at bios

Feb 19, 2020
Hi all,

So just to start off, I built this computer 6 or so years ago and haven't had any major issues. But I just started having this issue yesterday where I went to turn on my computer for the first time that day and as soon as I pressed the power button, my computer shut down immediately then restarted. Since then, when I turn it on it takes me to the bios screen and needs me to press F1 to continue to set up, but when I press F1 I'm just stuck on a black screen and it just hangs up there. I've already tried:
-replacing the cmos battery
-testing the ram, each by itself and in different slots
-ensuring all cables are secure
-unplugging and plugging back in the GPU
-trying to run in safe mode (can't get to safe mode)

Specs: Windows 10 64bit
Asus H87-plus mobo
Intel I5-4670k @3.4ghz cpu
2x Corsair vengeance 4gb ddr3-1333
Nvidia gtx 760 gpu
Corsair cs550M psu

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

-Mike

Feb 19, 2020
https://photos.app.goo.gl/SpEnGhBZJh62upqp6

It wasn't letting me upload the photos so hopefully this link works. If not, it's just the American Megatrends bios screen, with my mobo and CPU info. Followed by total memory, USB devices where it recognizes my keyboard and 2 hubs along with my 2 sata drives. Under that it just says
"please enter setup to recover bios setting"
"Press F1 to Run Setup"

But when I press F1 it just goes to the black screen and stays there

Feb 19, 2020
If you remove the GPU and try running off the CPU's integrated graphics, any luck?

So unfortunately no, nothing changed when booting off the integrated. A friend suggested I buy a PC analyzer. When I booted up with that hooked in, I got the error codes "A2A0"... Which, when I look them up, say "displaying any soft error next" and "set time of day". I'm not entirely sure what those mean but nothing has changed. My only guess at this point is it's something with the mobo