Dec 2, 2020
Evening ladies / gentlemen / people of all ages...
My boyfriend sent me his MSI GT72VR gaming PC 🙂
I'm so very excited to get going, after years on PS.. The problem is when turning Laptop on it goes into the bluescreen loop, just keeps restarting over and over and over again.. No stopping for hours.. Today I've tried opening the trouble shooting options to restore etc & seems when he wiped it to send it to me, it completely wiped windows 10 from the system.. Hence why its content looping on startup.. Cannot get passed startup before it shutdown and restarts again and again and again (I hope I'm explaining this right) I can show via discord if invited to a page which will help.. I've tried doing the online prompt commands in trouble shooting and have tried to put it into safe mode bug it will not move from this everlasting loop 🥺 please can ANYONE maybe discord call/message and guide me through getting it started.. I'd really appriciate it.. It must be noted the laptop has just arrived in Ireland from texas (where BF lives)
Please please please help a fellow gamer out 👍🏻

Solution
After you turn it on, keep pressing the delete button and see if you can get in to the computer bios screen. If you can, then get your boyfriend to make a bootable thumb drive for you containing the windows installation files.

kgabris

Prominent
Apr 5, 2020
Hi!

Certain disturbances tapping into the electrical supply or voltage from the grid (lookup area 51), can cause these problems. It is not animism to care for a pc connected to the electric grid, but.... I had the same problem. I was watching pierre maginot as a fiction character in one of the many many nouvelle vague french filmlines, and bang, the pc went off. I had to tweak with the RAMs. First it only showed 4GB, whereas there were two 4GB sticks in it. Had to mess around with it, try again, etc, and no idea why, then it worked.

I had infinite boot loop problem too, but it was not really what was documented on the net. It was not infinite loop, becauae it did not produce exactly the same errors all the time, meaning, that it can be repaired.

Bios flash helped, but I asked at a shop before, and they said, that they have to take off the bios chip, and solder back a new one, because it was damaged. That is the official explanation for boot loops.

My pc is working just fine now, with absolutely no errors, sometimes software errors.

Try to get hold of a statically grounded socket distributor, that you can buy in hardwareshops, I think designed for ironing shirts....