Question Stuck red pixels on monitor screen

Dec 7, 2022
There are stuck red pixels on my monitor screen as shown in the image. The stuck pixels go away after ~2 days but they rather quickly appear again once I use my PC again. All help is appreciated!
My monitor is a HP Envy 27s 4K.

6rhthboxlh4a1.jpg

- sorry for the bad quality image

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

There are stuck red pixels on my monitor screen as shown in the image.
sorry for the bad quality image

How do you expect us to single out where the dead pixel is when your entire image is pixelated...? You're referring to the red border around the edge of your panel before the bezel? How old is the panel in question? Have you seen if the issue persists on an another display output source?

Might want to read into this thread as well;
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Deskt...d-corners-HP-ENVY-27-inch-screen/td-p/7748784

Looks to me that you need to return the panel, if the monitor is brand new or the panel needs replacing by HP(if they'll repair it for you). Either which way, it's a faulty panel IMHO and it needs RMA'ing.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

There are stuck red pixels on my monitor screen as shown in the image.
sorry for the bad quality image

How do you expect us to single out where the dead pixel is when your entire image is pixelated...? You're referring to the red border around the edge of your panel before the bezel? How old is the panel in question? Have you seen if the issue persists on an another display output source?

Might want to read into this thread as well;
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Deskt...d-corners-HP-ENVY-27-inch-screen/td-p/7748784

Looks to me that you need to return the panel, if the monitor is brand new or the panel needs replacing by HP(if they'll repair it for you). Either which way, it's a faulty panel IMHO and it needs RMA'ing.
Yes, I am referring to the red border around the edge of my monitor screen. I honestly don't know how old it is, I've got this monitor just a few days ago. The issue still persists on another display output source. Thanks for your help.