RedPanda_2

Honorable
Jul 9, 2017
Specs:
GPU:2080
CPU:I7 8700k
RAM:16GB 3000Mhz

When running GTA 5 I will average 50-60fps at all times and at best getting around 70fps. This is while playing with lower than high graphic settings and it almost doesn't matter if I use higher or lower graphic settings as the results come out the same almost everytime. It's basically unplayable and I haven't had ANY issues in any other games, with games like Overwatch, Sea of thieves and Doom running perfectly smooth at 144fps capped without stuttering for even a second on mostly high settings (except sea of thieves).

I've heard that GTA 5 performs worse on newer CPU's but even my friends that have similar specs have not had the same issues as me and I've even had better fps running 2x980's in sli than with my 2080 in the game. I've tried changing settings and looking at stuff like power saving but I'm fairly certain it uses my GPU with a high % but I just can't seem to even squeeze a single extra fps out of the game.

Please help me!

I've also checked "UserBencmark" where my pc (GPU/CPU) performed either above average or average for the parts.