Question system 76 or sager which one is better?

Gamer_X

Honorable
Dec 1, 2016
I want a 8+ core laptop and I found two in my budget the a sager one and a system 76 one however the system 76 laptop is $1730 while the sager costs $1420 both of them have the same specification (Ryzen 9) and seem to have the same clevo chasis but there is a $310 difference between them ,so I was wondering if there is a drop in quality in the sager laptop internal parts or is that how system 76 prices their laptops?

thank you

g-unit1111

Titan
I've never heard of System 76, but if they're like any other brand of this nature, they probably use Sager / Clevo as their base laptops and put their name on it. Sager is a subsidiary of a Taiwanese company called Clevo and their main thing is that they sell laptops to OEMs (Origin PC is a huge customer of theirs, for instance) but they also sell laptops directly to the consumer.

If you want a Ryzen 4000 laptop the HP Omen that I have is great and the Ryzen 7 4800H is almost comparable to a desktop Ryzen 3600X.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-ome...i-1tb-ssd-mica-silver/6407752.p?skuId=6407752

Last edited: