This is a screen name hp la2205wg
this my pc
i5-2400
8 GB ram
GT-1030
OPTIPLEX 790

Solution
Do you see me have money?
And he laughed at something that when the fps is over 60, the tearing becomes unnoticed
And when it is fixed, there is tearing. Troughed
As I said try different FPS caps. You might find a setting that reduces tearing. Unfortunately the only way to completely eliminate tearing is with some form of Sync function. That is V-Sync (lag is a trade off) or a monitor upgrade to G-Sync with your gpu. I understand you might not have the budget for a monitor upgrade but if you don’t want to use V-Sync then you will have to put up with tearing. If there was another fix to this problem they would not have needed G-Sync & Freesync on monitors.

If your games FPS are not stable at your FPS cap try lowering game...

YesserEx360

Prominent
Feb 14, 2021
Nothing else you can do apart from trying different FPS caps or using V-Sync. However V-Sync adds lag which is not good if you play reaction based games. This problem is why G-Sync and Freesync was created.
And he laughed at something that when the fps is over 60, the tearing becomes unnoticed

As I said try different FPS caps. You might find a setting that reduces tearing. Unfortunately the only way to completely eliminate tearing is with some form of Sync function. That is V-Sync (lag is a trade off) or a monitor upgrade to G-Sync with your gpu. I understand you might not have the budget for a monitor upgrade but if you don’t want to use V-Sync then you will have to put up with tearing. If there was another fix to this problem they would not have needed G-Sync & Freesync on monitors.

If your games FPS are not stable at your FPS cap try lowering game settings until they are stable at the FPS cap. For an FPS cap to help the FPS must be stable.

Solution