Test Performance of Dedicated Server CS 1.6

Hi

I got a CS 1.6 Server set up.
Would be cool if some people could
test performance and play an bit!

Thanx very much!

Address: 81.169.131.33:27015

Thomas

Thomas Schneider:

> I got a CS 1.6 Server set up.
> Would be cool if some people could
> test performance and play an bit!

It's up and running.. :)
But i was alone. ;-)

> It's up and running.. :)
> But i was alone. ;-)

Yes, I know. It's up since
yesterday. I need to make it
a bit more popular ;)

Thomas

> Yes, I know. It's up since
> yesterday. I need to make it
> a bit more popular ;)

Maybe cu there in the night.. ;-)

> Yes, I know. It's up since
> yesterday. I need to make it
> a bit more popular ;)

Good luck! I'll visit you there in the night. :)

> Yes, I know. It's up since
> yesterday. I need to make it
> a bit more popular ;)

Good luck! I'll visit you there in the night. :)

P.S.: Maybe you should post the Name of your server too,
not only the IP. It's a little bit easier to identify then.

> P.S.: Maybe you should post the Name of your server too,
> not only the IP. It's a little bit easier to identify then.

Here the details:

Name : schneidexe CS 1.6 @ erazor-zone
IP : 81.169.131.33:27015
Host : erazor-zone.de