Jul 1, 2019
Hello ladies and gentlemen!
After many tutorials watched and reasearches I took my heart in my teeth and I bought the components needed to build my first gaming pc.

These are the specs:
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200
  • GPU: PowerColor Red Devil RX570 4GB OC
  • RAM: Team Group T-Force Delta RGB 8GB (2x4) 3000MHz DDR4
  • Motherboard: AORUS B450M
  • Storage: 240GB Sandisk SSD PLUS
  • PSU: EVGA 500W1, White
  • CASE: DeepCool MATREXX 55 ADD-RGB BLACK
As far as my knowlegdes goes, everything is compatible. So I started by installing the CPU and the cooler, RAM in the 1st and 3rd slot (as shown in the manual) then I put the motherboard into the case to see where I need to add the standoffs. Added the standoffs, screwed it in, added the SSD, added the video card and plugged in all the cables.

Now the problem sounds like this: Nothing seems to work. Almost nothing! The thing is that the RAM lighs are ON after I switch the power to ON on the PSU. Besides the RGB lighting from the RAM, the case fans are not spinning, none of the video card fans are spinning neither the psu fan! I have to say there is a red light showing from CPU debug. I guess the problem is not from the mobo or psu since the RAM lighting starts just by powering on the psu so it receives power. When I press the START button on the case, there is that red light from the CPU Debug and nothing happens. No spin, no funny sounds, nothing. What can it be? (also I’m sorry if my english is too bad, I’m still learning :/)
B0893859-89-AC-43-BB-966-F-057-E918-CB7-D3.jpg

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Be sure your monitor's video cable is not plugged into the iGPU port instead of the gfx card.

Might have a dead board. It happens sometime.
Time to start over. Do what you should always do before assembling the system... Breadboard. Remove the motherboard and place it on an insulated surface (the box is fine). With just the CPU/cooler (preferably the stock cooler), RAM, PSU, gfx card, monitor connected... momentarily short the two pins that the case's power button would connect to. See if you get a display.

Don't connect any KB, mouse, drives, etc. Just what I outlined above.