The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 581 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

g-unit1111

Titan

Believe me I would love to get a real record player but then I'd have to buy good speakers, an amplifier, and maybe a few dozen or so records in order to justify the purchase. Although I'd just digitize everything so I could listen to it in my car anyways. :lol:

ive been rocking the same car stereo for over a decade now, i keep transferring it from vehicle to vehicle. two old school phoenix gold xmax 12 subs and two pairs of image dynamics cxs64 6.5 components all powered by old school phoenix gold titanium 600w and 500w amps respectively.

Hah, Donald Trump says he needs to shut down parts of the Internet, and is going to “go see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what’s happening.” What on earth? He obviously does not understand a single bit of how the Internet, especially in America, works. There is no "Internet off" switch, and Bill Gates certainly would have nothing to do with it.

I just thought it was hilarious.

Yeah but I really wonder who takes these "polls". No one I know certainly. Yeah, I understand he just wants attention, and he's done a heck of a job at it by becoming the most popular among the people. But yeah, frankly, even if he gets nominated, it's not really the people's vote that matter but the college of electors, and I know the politicians despise him, so even if Trump wins in x state, I guarantee a few of those republican electors would consider voting Hillary against Trump.

g-unit1111

Titan

Because people who use the internet for social networking are stupid losers, and no one is as great or as smart as me, Donald Trump. I do things, I sell things, I'm very rich. I am a problem solver, and if we have these people going around on these social networks, they could be causing some trouble! Sit down! :lol:

It's funny because he is actually a very smart and calculated man. Everything he says and does is meticulously planned out. Still would never want him as a president and would move to Canada if he were elected, but credit where it is due.

I really don't trust him either, but I'll take an accomplished gameplayer over a career criminal and low-class liar like Hillary (for the DNC to suggest her is criminal insanity at best) any day. Few "party" candidates are worth a damn (Carson excepted; he is an accomplished professional); our elected officials should come from America's best and brightest, not our sleasiest sell-souls.

[/grapesrant]

I'm not fond of Hillary myself. Trump, well no. I do like how he is willing to say stuff no one else is willing to say, and I do appreciate his tough attitude, but he is contradictory in many instances. I'm planning to vote republican (I really am no political party myself, I just vote for who I think will be best). Now, who I will vote for as the republican nominee needs some more research from myself since the only one i know enough details on is Trump.

I'm Hilary all the way. I stand by it. She is the most experienced and qualified for the job hands down. No doubt about it.

She is certainly not a career criminal and suggesting so is completely ridiculous and shows bias like there is no tomorrow.

/grapes

That is really annoying, but I am pretty angry at his "stop all muslims entering" staement. Thats breaking a human right, according to the UN... Gosh, I wonder how people are even able to listen to his comments.

kenwood ddx5901hd. i actually just got that recently. before i had an alpine single din, i forget its model number, circa 2006, and before that i had a nakamichi cd45z circa 2000. the rest of my phoenix gold stuff is all circa 2000 and the image dynamics are 2006 models.