The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 93 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RussK1

Splendid

Lived there... actually downtown and my tenth grade was spent riding the city bus to Ramona High... bad school with no lockers, no buses and armed police on motorcycles patrolling the hallways. Gang shooting's were very common...

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador

Hear about that place. I'm in the Redlands District. Just a hint. Now you have it narrowed down to 2,000+ people. :)
Or I could be lying and I live elsewhere. Just part of the internet anonymity, supposedly.

I agree, Onus. Well, we are a bit too off topic but I am having this convo with 2 moderators so I think its safe to say its safe :p Im in a hotel in dubai now just chillin on my laptop...Very close to dubai airport, I see 777s and A380s take off. Of course, Emirates, The number 1 airline, are those planes that i see. I also saw a small plane that only lands on water land :)

mathieub

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2014

Ontario is the only place that I know that has bagged milk. The rest has jugs, which i prefer since i drink about 3 Liters of the stuff a day

Azz - Dont be dumb and do that :p Id rather use that cash on a new case and a better CPU cooler. How is the hail and tornadoes doin for ya? :p As for PC temps, my AC is always on 21-22c and My PC always stays cool.

Onus - You made be burst out loud with "And Swinging a hockey stick" Stereotypical, but still funny as hell. :lol:

Oh, I'm not knocking hockey. I got to watch The Great One during the Oilers' Dynasty, and then there was Mark Messier and the '94 NY Rangers. Seeing the Stanley Cup in person is on my bucket list.

I agree with Tiny; If not 4K, HUGE waste, if so, big jump. Regarding the case, I say a nice looking PC like yours needs a nicer case. And please get a new CPU cooler (or did u buy the phantek) Because your PC is high end and lets make it look that way :) Cant only focus on GPU and CPU. use money on the case, cooler, etc.