Question The PC turns on, but power button light is blinking and there is no display

Jul 5, 2023
When I try to turn on my PC the power button light starts blinking, and there is no display on the monitor. When I plugged it into my TV it actually recognizes it's a plugged device, but still doesn't output anything.
Specs:
Intel i5-13400f
Asus Prime B760-Plus
RTX 4060 ti
be Quiet Pure Power 12M 750W
Lexar 32GB 3200MHz CL16 Thor
be Quiet 500dx

I checked if RAM is well-placed, I'm sure everything is connected properly, and this is entirely new PC. I have no idea what do to, I think I've checked everything I could.
I also read a few posts on the internet, but nothing has helped me so far.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Is your system brand new, built prior to powering on? If so, which slots are the rams populating on the motherboard? Inspect the motherboard's CPU socket for any bent or broken pins. Just for the sake of relevance, you are hooked to the discrete GPU, right?

Jul 5, 2023

Is your system brand new, built prior to powering on? If so, which slots are the rams populating on the motherboard? Inspect the motherboard's CPU socket for any bent or broken pins. Just for the sake of relevance, you are hooked to the discrete GPU, right?
No, I have no system installed. I wanted to do that after computer boots to bios. I will check CPU socket, thanks for the tip. And yes, I am plugged in into the GPU.

Jul 5, 2023

Okay, so before I even started building the PC I noticed one unusual part of the motherboard socket, but I didn't know if it should look like that or not, so I just left it as it was. It was hard to actually tell if there is something wrong with the socket with my eyes. Now on the picture I see it might be a broken pin. Do you think I could returned it to shop? What if they tell me I broke it? I mean, even IF this isn't because of this pin, it's still a broken motherboard.

Here's the photo:

TRENDING THREADS