[SOLVED] The zero key on multiple keyboards will not work? pls help

Dec 19, 2020
I am having a problem with my zero key not working . Since it is happening on multiple keyboards I assume it has something to do with software. I have uninstalled keyboard drivers and reinstalled them to no avail. The weird thing is if I reset my computer so I have to use the windows login window the key works in the password window? If someone could help me I would really appreciate it. I have seen other people with the same problem online and they fixed it by using the function lock button on their laptops, the problem is I do not have this button because I am using desktop keyboards. I have two Corsair keyboards a K63 and a Strafe and also a old Razer keyboard. Thank you.

Solution
-used to be my old keyboard would get confused and i had to reset it by holding both control keys down at the same time for a few seconds.
-on windows 10 I have gotten in strange modes while playing games that I think were do to the sticky keys program that windows has.
(hit the shift key 5 times in a row and it brings up a ui where you can disable it)

for a corsair keyboard you can reset the keyboard:
How to: Reset your keyboard – Corsair

not sure if any of this will help, other than checking for a num lock key, or a shift key not working.
try numlock then 0
or shift+0
sometimes the state of the shift or the num lock key gets messed up. sometimes you can set defaults in the bios that may not match your keyboard
(can...
Dec 19, 2020
Thank you for the fast reply after freaking out about this for hrs I finally figured out what it was. Human error, I totally forgot that I set 0 as my fps GeForce overlay. This application is meant to open up on login which is why I could still type 0 in the login password window. I'm Dumb, thanks anyway hopefully this will help someone else who has the same problem.

-used to be my old keyboard would get confused and i had to reset it by holding both control keys down at the same time for a few seconds.
-on windows 10 I have gotten in strange modes while playing games that I think were do to the sticky keys program that windows has.
(hit the shift key 5 times in a row and it brings up a ui where you can disable it)

for a corsair keyboard you can reset the keyboard:
How to: Reset your keyboard – Corsair

not sure if any of this will help, other than checking for a num lock key, or a shift key not working.
try numlock then 0
or shift+0
sometimes the state of the shift or the num lock key gets messed up. sometimes you can set defaults in the bios that may not match your keyboard
(can not hurt to check for bios default keyboard states for certain keys)

Solution