Question There is no multi-monitor setting in my bios?

Jul 20, 2019
Hi im looking to get a 2 monitor setup running with my geforce gtx 1060 and Asus ex a320m gaming motherboard, but i cant find the system agent setting nor the multi-monitor setting in my bios. I sat up all night trying to figure it out and cant seem to find it, searching through this forum and other platforms. Anyone who can help me?

Lutfij

Titan
You won't find that setting in BIOS. Once the GPU's drivers are installed(after the OS) you should be able to use Windows display manager(right click desktop>display settings) and choose the orientation of your monitors as well as the layout.

Jul 20, 2019
You won't find that setting in BIOS. Once the GPU's drivers are installed(after the OS) you should be able to use Windows display manager(right click desktop>display settings) and choose the orientation of your monitors as well as the layout.
I have one hdmi on my motherboard aswell as one on the graphics card, and i believe the one on the motherboard has been disabled as it does not work??

Jul 20, 2019
but i have a question regarding the outputs on the graphicscard
if you dont mind helping me
Theres 5 outputs where 1 is hdmi, 1 is dvi and there are 3 others i cant put a name on
the graphicscard is gainward geforce gtx 1060 6gb