Question Thermaltake Fan Control Software v1.6

Sep 7, 2020
Hi there,

I hope you are all well. I have been following these forums for a while, but decided to finally become a member! I am hoping you guys can help me out with tracking down a piece of software for my CPU liquid cooler. Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

I have a Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme, which requires Thermaltake Fan Control Software as the fans are controlled by USB. I had to reset my Windows 10 PC and now can't find a download link on the Thermaltake website for the software. I contacted Thermaltake, and they can only provide v1.0 of the software. However, I would really prefer to use the v1.6 of the software that I was using prior to resetting my PC. A number of fixes were made to the software, and driver, between v1.0 and v1.6.

Does anyone happen to have a ZIP file of the 'Thermaltake Fan Control Software v1.6' on their computer they could share or upload? I have searched Google, but nothing has come up.

Many thanks!

Sarah.

Sep 7, 2020
Alternatively, could I ditch the software, and use either NZXT CAM or ASUS Fan Xpert to control/monitor the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme? I have installed the SiUSBXp.dll driver to fix the 690CL issue, so now just wanting something that can control and monitor the water cooler. Thanks!