[SOLVED] Thermaltake Water 3.0 Triple Riing 360mm Fan controllers and TT RGB Plus?

DudeBDR

Reputable
Apr 22, 2020
So basically I have two of these coolers one on my GPU and one on my CPU they have fan and RGB controllers that come with them and then TT has their TT RGB Plus software. I can't find anywhere that has a fix for the issue I'm having specifically. It's all been the newer fan and RGB controllers and how to guides. But my controllers are not being detected by the TT RGB plus software. with the error code H_0x0001. I'm not even sure if this should be in components or cooling since its kinda both. Any help would be appreciated. Also i know that Ryzen was having issues with it but no one ever says where to go to get the proper drivers to fix the issue. I am running AMD R5 3600x on a gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite

Solution
I have 2 x 3packs of the TT Riing Plus. I found any issues quickly found and resolved on TT Forum for Riing fans. One bothered me for a month, then I found it on TT Forum and it resolved in one click.

DudeBDR

Reputable
Apr 22, 2020
I have 2 x 3packs of the TT Riing Plus. I found any issues quickly found and resolved on TT Forum for Riing fans. One bothered me for a month, then I found it on TT Forum and it resolved in one click.

Yes they have all sorts of solutions for for the riing plus stuff but nothing for mine in particular. The water 3.0 triple Riing 360mm coolers come with a different RGB and fan controller than the plus' do. that's the issue i'm running into here. All of the solutions im finding are for the other controller that use the USB interfaces mine do not have mini or micro USB. they have three buttons on them for color cycling, playing and pausing the color wave and change and the fan speed switcher. again... to be very clear... ive not come across anything in my searches yet for my specific controllers.

TRENDING THREADS