Thumbnail view in folder options

I am recording CD's into files and grouping them by ARTIST. The problem or
question I have is why on some folders (I like the thunbnail view) do I see
multiple pictures of the albums in said folder and on others I only see one
picture. Hope that's not confusing...

I.E. In my main folder I have a sub-folder labeled Dave Matthews...in that
folder I have several other folders which in the thumbnail view can see the
album cover and in the main folder (still using thumbnail view) I can see up
to 4 album covers.

Other folders are set up identical to Dave Matthews folder but can only see
one album cover in main folder's thumbnail.

I have checked folder settings and they are identical, I have also checked
picture type and they are all JPEG...in the help section it says it will show
the last four folders "modified" and I even went in a modified them to see if
it would change but it didn't.

I know this seems like a small problem but I like the organization. Any
insight or quick fix is appreciated.

--Bobby

SSgtSandCrawler wrote:
> I am recording CD's into files and grouping them by ARTIST. The problem or
> question I have is why on some folders (I like the thunbnail view) do I see
> multiple pictures of the albums in said folder and on others I only see one
> picture. Hope that's not confusing...

You need to set the folder "type" (right click and select properties)
The number of pictures depends on how many (if any) .jpg files there
are in the folder.