Tom's Hardware Steam Giveaway - Dirt 4

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenton82

Reputable
I would have to pick BeamNG Drive. Not because i don't have an OLD favourite, but because BeamNG has all the components that I craved as a youngster playing driving games - the crash physics!!!... Being able to completely trash a car in a spectacularly realistic way, and have it impact the way the car drives, is a whole new concept. And the game is so versatile! While the game is very hard on an old antique of a rig like mine, it is fantastic fun, and ridiculously addictive! Cant wait for the future to see how this physics engine might be implemented into other driving games!

C_S

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2007

This is somewhat less fun in real-life...unless someone else is paying for it. :D

Kenton82

Reputable

giogi

Reputable
Aug 13, 2015
Forza Motorsports 6 (not played yet the 7th) is the best. played it on vacations with my cousins with a gaming steering wheel. i was with the steering wheel and he was playing with the gamepad. who was losing 3 times was going to clean the dishes at the dinner. liked that vacations as i was never losing :)

Kshitij_123

Reputable
Jul 6, 2016
My favourites will be the old ones as i have spent a lot of time on them in my childhood and i even love to play them now as i change so the best ones are RoadRash, NFS SE II, Moto GP 2 and SEGA RALLY 2.

Fortirun

Prominent
Mar 31, 2017
My favorite is Need for Speed: Porsche 2000 (or Porsche Unleashed). Loved the variety of different-era Porsches and the gorgeous tracks. The factory driver career mode was very fun too.

aindraw

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
I always like & use this one to test a compatibility of a hardware, also fun, artistic taste, & enjoyment :
Need for Speed SHIFT (1st) . The first one to have such nice & realistic graphics, hi-tech programming, & realistic controlling & feels !
It also has awesome levels of circuits !!

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
Congratulations to our randomly selected winners larkspur and macky21! I've already sent you two a PM :)

Our third winner (picked through the online raffle) will be contacted via e-mail. If you didn't win this time, we'll be posting another Steam Giveaway this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.