took out memory stick when shouldn't've

Just bought me a memory stick. Put it in and copied files into it no
worries. Then took it out of its home without special permission and now in
My Computer it shows shows there is a Removable Disk E:/ present but when i
click on it, a pop up says "Please insert a disk into drive E:" when it's
already in! I'm going round in circles. And yes i have restarted the
computer. and in troubleshoot it says the USB is fine.

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> Just bought me a memory stick. Put it in and copied files
> into it no
> worries. Then took it out of its home without special
> permission and now in
> My Computer it shows shows there is a Removable Disk E:/
> present but when i
> click on it, a pop up says "Please insert a disk into drive
> E:" when it's
> already in! I'm going round in circles. And yes i have
> restarted the
> computer. and in troubleshoot it says the USB is fine.

Have you tried using the "Safly Remove Hardware" icon, or just
restarting the PC?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-memory-stick-ve-ftopict403628.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1336855