Truemobile 1300 USB

Hi,

I have a Truemobile 1300 USB adaptor. It keeps dropping its connection.
I can choose "repair" from Windows XP and it comes back.

I have found the problem described on the DELL website under
document TT1092244, but the link to the "A06" driver does not
work. To add to insult, when I found a newer driver on the site
under "R83097" it said it doesn't cover the USB adaptors.

Does anybody have a newer driver than version "1.0.5.0"
dataed - 11/11/2003.

I am at the end of my witts and want to throw my dell equipment
out and never buy from them again. Support and web-site are
useless.

Any help appreciated.

I had no trouble in download this file
Perhaps tour internet settings need to be adjusted

I can send it to by email using
AVG virus protection if you desire