[SOLVED] TUF B365M-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI) : Problem with WiFi connection

Oct 5, 2020
I'm building a pc and most of that has worked well, but there seems be one problem with the wifi card. After I started my PC and installed some drivers on Windows 10 by an attached disk, the mark of "No Internet connection" is displayed. How can I use the internet with wireless lan?

---
motherboard: TUF B365M-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI)
CPU: Intel CPU Core i7-8700
GPU: TURBO-GTX1070TI-8G
SSD: SP256GBSS3A55S25 [SP Silicon Power]
memory: PSP416G26662H1 [Patriot Signature Premium]
PSU: PS636 PS-SPD-0600NPCWJP-W [Thermaltake]
OS: windows 10 (without authentication by a product key)

Last edited:
Solution
I solved it. After getting a hold of a support center, I found that the motherboard was defective and exchanged new one. Anyway, thanks for your advice, Lutfij!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Did you install your OS using Windows Media Creation Tools? Also, you should source the latest drivers from Asus's support site, here, using a donor system/laptop and a pen drive. That's how you can get onto the www with or without the wireless adapter.

For the sake of relevance, make and model of the PSU?

Oct 5, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Did you install your OS using Windows Media Creation Tools? Also, you should source the latest drivers from Asus's support site, here, using a donor system/laptop and a pen drive. That's how you can get onto the www with or without the wireless adapter.

For the sake of relevance, make and model of the PSU?

Thanks a lot for your reply. The version is 2004 and I installed it by Windows Media Creation Tools.

Okay, I will try the latest drivers. Then, I added make and model of the PSU to the first post.

Oct 5, 2020
I solved it. After getting a hold of a support center, I found that the motherboard was defective and exchanged new one. Anyway, thanks for your advice, Lutfij!

Solution