AutoPharm

Honorable
Oct 21, 2012
Specs.
Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz LGA 1155 Processor
GA-Z77MX-D3H LGA 1155 Z77 mATX Intel Motherboard
Caviar Blue 1TB 7,200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive WD10EALX
Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR3-1600 PC3-12800) CL9 Desktop Memory Module

Installed the operating system and all was well for the first hours. Eventually was unable to see anything after BIOS screen and was unable to access BIOS. Attempted to clear CMOS but no change. Exchanged the MOBO for a new one.

Installed new MOBO and was able to access BIOS and run the OS. Brought the PC to my cousins to set up and attached to his TV. The resolution was off and I went to change it and the screen went blue after the bios screen no matter how many times I reset it. I entered safe mode and rolled back the onboard graphics driver and then updated. Reset the computer and no graphics whatsoever. I reset the CMOS but it did not change. Hooked up the computer to my monitor and cannot access the bios once again. Thoughts?

benji720

Honorable
May 24, 2012
Try reseating your RAM and CPU, maybe. That's a long shot but I don't know what else could be causing these issues. Maybe a short somewhere caused by errant screws against the back of your mobo?

AutoPharm

Honorable
Oct 21, 2012
Thanks for the quick response! I have reseated the RAM and CPU but there was no change. I have also run the system out of the case to rule out a short caused by the case.