[SOLVED] Unable to open Exe apps with double click.

Mar 15, 2020
Hi There,

I recently installed an Application in my PC but at the time of installation it tried to install another 3rd Party apps so i immediately uninstalled the app along with the installed 3rd party application.

But now i am unable to open the Exe files already been installed in my PC however i am able to access them if I open them as administrator. Apart from that previously i was able to open Hosts file while now i am unable to open the file or access the system Folder.

Does anyone know what the problem is and solution for that ??

Solution
What "3rd party app" did you install? Sounds like something shady and the fact you can't access the hosts file sounds like something is blocking it and redirecting like some good footed malware. I would scan your PC with tools like Hijack this, Malware bytes, Windows defender and see what happened. Your vagueness isn't helping though with saying you installed an "application"
What "3rd party app" did you install? Sounds like something shady and the fact you can't access the hosts file sounds like something is blocking it and redirecting like some good footed malware. I would scan your PC with tools like Hijack this, Malware bytes, Windows defender and see what happened. Your vagueness isn't helping though with saying you installed an "application"

Solution