unbanned-how?

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

hi all,
one moth ago I was banned from x2k3.com server because I killed one in my
team. It was a mistake: my enemy was near my friend. No time to write
"Sorry", in 2 seconds I was banned definitively.

I can't find an e-mail adress of that server, I was looking for it in forum
and homepage but I found nothing.

Can you help me please? I'd like to play in that server, ping good and my
preferite maps.

I'd like to say to Administrator that he's too young and inexpert to decide
if I can/can't play.

My nick name in official halo servers is ANACONDA.

thank you very much and sorry for my bad english,
Vasco.

Jonathan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

> I'd like to say to Administrator that he's too young and inexpert
to decide
> if I can/can't play.

Yeah, I don't think I'd say that.

VascoDeGama@HotMail.com wrote:

> hi all,
> one moth ago I was banned from x2k3.com server because I killed one in my
> team. It was a mistake: my enemy was near my friend. No time to write
> "Sorry", in 2 seconds I was banned definitively.
>
> I can't find an e-mail adress of that server, I was looking for it in forum
> and homepage but I found nothing.
>
> Can you help me please? I'd like to play in that server, ping good and my
> preferite maps.
>
> I'd like to say to Administrator that he's too young and inexpert to decide
> if I can/can't play.
>
> My nick name in official halo servers is ANACONDA.
>
> thank you very much and sorry for my bad english,
> Vasco.

Jonathan
Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail

www.ilovebees.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

VascoDeGama@HotMail.com wrote:
> hi all,
> one moth ago I was banned from x2k3.com server because I killed one
> in my team. It was a mistake: my enemy was near my friend. No time to
> write "Sorry", in 2 seconds I was banned definitively.
>
> I can't find an e-mail adress of that server, I was looking for it in
> forum and homepage but I found nothing.
>
> Can you help me please? I'd like to play in that server, ping good
> and my preferite maps.
>
> I'd like to say to Administrator that he's too young and inexpert to
> decide if I can/can't play.

If it was my server, I`d tell you to sod right off. He is the
administrator, he can do what the hell he wants on his server. Insulting
him (or her) is not very likely to get you let back on is it?

--
What am I selling on ebay right now?
http://tinyurl.com/38yjc

"Simon Finnigan" <simon@therealm.freeserve.co.uk> ha scritto nel messaggio
> If it was my server, I`d tell you to sod right off. He is the
> administrator, he can do what the hell he wants on his server. Insulting
> him (or her) is not very likely to get you let back on is it?

ok, do you know how can I reenter in his server? just to show him I am a
good player, I respect the fair play. In slayer mode I can kill 20 enemies
and maybe 1 friend. It's appens in rush. I play halo everyday I love this
game.

thank you,
vasco.

Jonathan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Change your IP. Most likely that's how you are being blocked. If you
can't do it yourself somehow then contact your ISP to see if they can
do it.

VascoDeGama@HotMail.com wrote:

> "Simon Finnigan" <simon@therealm.freeserve.co.uk> ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>>If it was my server, I`d tell you to sod right off. He is the
>>administrator, he can do what the hell he wants on his server. Insulting
>>him (or her) is not very likely to get you let back on is it?
>

> ok, do you know how can I reenter in his server? just to show him I am a
> good player, I respect the fair play. In slayer mode I can kill 20 enemies
> and maybe 1 friend. It's appens in rush. I play halo everyday I love this
> game.
>
> thank you,
> vasco.

Jonathan
Show List: http://tinyurl.com/27rjt
AIM: Striker6879
http://striker6879.blogspot.com/
Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail

Piss off a terrorist, vote Bush!

www.ilovebees.com

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Jonathan" <jh32086NOSPAM@bellsouth.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Change your IP. Most likely that's how you are being blocked. If you
> can't do it yourself somehow then contact your ISP to see if they can
> do it.

thank you for answer me.
i rebooted my firewall and my ip is differeny now but it's useless, I'm not
allowed to play at 2x3k servers.

I don't undestand how they see me

tanks
vasco

somebody

"Jonathan" <jh32086NOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> VascoDeGama@HotMail.com wrote:
>
> > "Simon Finnigan" <simon@therealm.freeserve.co.uk> ha scritto nel
messaggio

> >>If it was my server, I`d tell you to sod right off. He is the
> >>administrator, he can do what the hell he wants on his server.
Insulting
> >>him (or her) is not very likely to get you let back on is it?
> >

> > ok, do you know how can I reenter in his server? just to show him I am a
> > good player, I respect the fair play. In slayer mode I can kill 20
enemies
> > and maybe 1 friend. It's appens in rush. I play halo everyday I love
this
> > game.
> >
> > thank you,
> > vasco.

> Change your IP. Most likely that's how you are being blocked. If you
> can't do it yourself somehow then contact your ISP to see if they can
> do it.

Bans are attached to the CD-Key. You would need to change this in order to
circumvent a ban. For a legitimate install this is difficult as you need
another valid CD-Key.

In reality, if they fellow bans so easily, you probably don't want to be on
his server. There are several hundred other servers to choose from. I
would just select one of those and move on.

BTW any time you accidentally TK somebody, apologize immediately to the
public channel. Rarely are such apologies not accepted. Admins can then
recognize that it was an accidnet. If your apology is not accepted, repeat
your apology, admit that it was your bad, but abstain from any continued
debate as you will never profit from it. And for a while you should avoid
driving hogs near your base as everybody will be looking for a repeat TK
from you.

-Russ.

"Somebody" <somebody@nospam.russdoucet.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Bans are attached to the CD-Key. You would need to change this in order
> circumvent a ban. For a legitimate install this is difficult as you need
> another valid CD-Key.
> -Russ.

thank you very much Russ,
Vasco