Unhappy HP Employees Named Mark Hurd a 'Turd'

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcworm

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
yea..I know what it means to work for an aggressive bully...
sometimes u might look for an alternative with lower pay,to get out of it..

rdhood

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2006
$243,000 in personal meals in 2008?
That's a meal allowance of $665 a day.
If he had one meal a week, then that was a $4673 meal.
Three meals a week, $1550 each.

That's 3x/4x that salary of the average employee!

He definitely had the Marie Antoinette complex.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]rdhood[/nom]$243,000 in personal meals in 2008? That's a meal allowance of $665 a day.If he had one meal a week, then that was a $4673 meal. Three meals a week, $1550 each.That's 3x/4x that salary of the average employee!He definitely had the Marie Antoinette complex.[/citation]

With expensive wine, this figure is rather easy to reach. European politicians know everything about that.

G

HP is in deep trouble if only it realised it. The price of (specifically HP's) printer ink has become the butt of jokes on mainstream TV shows even in Europe, they don't seem to be brand leaders in any field, class actions are brewing on alleged unremedied known faults on laptops.

Now we learn why. Ill behaved, greedy, management -- and stupid enough to get caught treating their employees as badly as they do their customers.

ArgleBargle

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
So this is what it takes to be a CEO: be an avaricious, brutish who does nothing in life but take, take, take. Probably gets a golden parachute on top of it. Must be nice to be immune to the effects of lazy old Karma.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]Arglebargle[/nom]So this is what it takes to be a CEO: be an avaricious, brutish who does nothing in life but take, take, take. Probably gets a golden parachute on top of it. Must be nice to be immune to the effects of lazy old Karma.[/citation]
Sounds about right yea, that is about right to describe most CEOs.

orionite

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2008
And now watch him become the CEO of the next major corporation. Those just move around from one money fountain to the next. No matter how bad their previous stint was, there's always another open seat on the board waiting. That is what truly disgusts me.

pale paladin

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
I have an idea. We find, capture and shoot this type of person. Who's with me? I'll spend a few years in the pokey to know evil humans like this don't exist.

lauxenburg

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
[citation][nom]gomi[/nom]HP has been unreliable ever since this guy took over. Good riddance![/citation]

You could say that again. I love how my laptops GPU overheated playing Youtube videos and then shut down because of heat protection. Oh and then it fried itself a week later...

mrecio

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
I feel bad that so many good people had to work underneath this guy, this huy even makes jobs look like a good alternative. Its too bad HP's image is ruined already with poor quality and outrages ink prices (cost a lot to research new ways to make an ink cartridge for every printer you know)Ill never buy anything HP. My work uses all HP printers in all of our locations but i have no choice in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.