updating in hotmail

when i go to my hotmail and try to attach. i go pictures.i try to install
this and this is what it says.We were unable to install the ActiveX control
'MSN Photo Upload Tool' from 'Microsoft Corporation MSN'. If you see a gold
bar at the top of your browser, please click it to install. Otherwise, click
Install to try again.there is no gold bar. i have tried it over and over
again with no success.any suggestions.

Iam having the same problem and it is driving me batty...some one HELP please