Solution
I use upHere fans a lot, probably have used them in at least 4 or 5 computers.

I usually buy the remote controlled ones, rather than ARGB ones. The fans I bought did not have any way to connect to any RGB header to be software controlled, So i dont know about that functionality on these exact fans.

Pros:
Cheap
They are very good looking and not too loud.
They do seem to blow a lot of air too.
Remote works at a good distance even if the sata powered controller is buried underneath a PSU shroud.
Cons:
They are a fixed RPM fan, so they do not have the ability to speed up or down.
Not the best performance for the money, but enough performance to get the job done.

BradHP

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
I just got these delivered today, but haven't installed them in my case yet. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HQJG3ZH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The ones you linked to seem to be the lower end, no PWM, just a fixed rpm. Overall they seem to typical of what you get for a low priced budget fan. If you consider that the hub alone goes for around $25, it's a pretty good deal unless you need the absolute best of the best super quiet ultra cooling performance.

May 21, 2020
I just got these delivered today, but haven't installed them in my case yet. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HQJG3ZH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The ones you linked to seem to be the lower end, no PWM, just a fixed rpm. Overall they seem to typical of what you get for a low priced budget fan. If you consider that the hub alone goes for around $25, it's a pretty good deal unless you need the absolute best of the best super quiet ultra cooling performance.
Thanks for the reply. LMK when you install the upHere fans you bought.

May 21, 2020
Finally got everything installed today. The Uphere fans look nice, and seem to cool just about as good as any other fans I've had. 5 fans and the ARGB hub for $37. They're the ones on the top and rear in the photo.

Thanks for the reply. They look pretty nice! I guess I'll buy myself a pack and see how it goes. Oh BTW, if you connected the fans to the addressable RGB, does the motherboard software work with it? I've seen a whole bunch of reviews saying they had issues connecting and etc.

I use upHere fans a lot, probably have used them in at least 4 or 5 computers.

I usually buy the remote controlled ones, rather than ARGB ones. The fans I bought did not have any way to connect to any RGB header to be software controlled, So i dont know about that functionality on these exact fans.

Pros:
Cheap
They are very good looking and not too loud.
They do seem to blow a lot of air too.
Remote works at a good distance even if the sata powered controller is buried underneath a PSU shroud.
Cons:
They are a fixed RPM fan, so they do not have the ability to speed up or down.
Not the best performance for the money, but enough performance to get the job done.

Reactions: Ryzn_Red0925
Solution

BradHP

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
Thanks for the reply. They look pretty nice! I guess I'll buy myself a pack and see how it goes. Oh BTW, if you connected the fans to the addressable RGB, does the motherboard software work with it? I've seen a whole bunch of reviews saying they had issues connecting and etc.

The fan hub that came with them has a spot where you need to plug your case's reset button into it (I never use the reset button anyway). Then you have to hold the reset button for 3 seconds to synch the lighting to the motherboard. After that, no problems controlling it with Asus Aura.

So all of my fans and RGB cables are plugged into the hub, then the hub connects to my 3 pin RGB header and the 4 pin CPU fan header. Only 2 cables going to the mobo.

Reactions: Ryzn_Red0925