[SOLVED] Urgent --- Problems with Red Dragon Keyboard

Prentafy

Prominent
Jul 5, 2019
So pretty much a couple weeks ago, my E button began to cut out sometimes, out of 10 times i pressed it, it would only activate 6 times. But for the past 2 days, my W key has began to act up. I would be sprinting in minecraft using w and would hold the key down, but it cuts out and comes back on. So despite me holding it down, it would act like i held it down for 3 seconds, released it, then pressed it down again, but i am just holding it.
I also play a lot of Dead By Daylight, and when i hold shift to sprint it seems to cut out a lot more times. Just so you see what I am talking about, I will press my W button below.
wwwwwwwwwwwww
The second I press shift, it cuts out and doesn't go to uppercase. Does anyone have a solution?

Link to keyboard- https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-K55...d=1&keywords=red+dragon&qid=1604974611&sr=8-6
Copy and paste link to see
Any suggestions ar welcome

Solution
Try keyboard on another PC without installing any Redragon software.
If it will behave the same, then I would assume keyboard is faulty. If keyboard will work fine on another PC, then uninstall any Redragon software you have on your PC and try keyboard on your PC again. If now works fine, then problem is obviously software related. If still problem on your PC, then try using another USB slot.
-that's what I would do.
Try keyboard on another PC without installing any Redragon software.
If it will behave the same, then I would assume keyboard is faulty. If keyboard will work fine on another PC, then uninstall any Redragon software you have on your PC and try keyboard on your PC again. If now works fine, then problem is obviously software related. If still problem on your PC, then try using another USB slot.
-that's what I would do.

Reactions: GorillaMonsoon
Solution