[SOLVED] Use Wifi + LAN For Multiple Apps

Dec 8, 2019
Hi guys,
I have two internet from two different ISP and i have two routers these are my routers :

1 - TP-Link : TD-W9970 ADSL/VDSL ,
2 - D-Link : Router Dwr-953 750AC

I can connect to both of them with wifi & Ethernet LAN Cable
So now i want to use both of them at the same time for example ,
I want to open Steam App with D-Link and open youtube , internet download manager , etc with TP-Link
Is there any program or trick to do that?

Thanks.

Solution
There is a program called forcebindip that might work for you. I stopped using it when microsoft broke it repeatedly when they put out patches. It would take a week or so for them to get the program running again. The other way which tends to always work but is more tedious is to use the route command.

What you do is first choose 1 ISP to be your main connection that all traffic runs on unless you tell it otherwise. On the other connection you need to either put in a static IP and leave the gateway blank or remove the 0.0.0.0 route with the ROUTE DELETE command.

After that you just use the ROUTE ADD command to put in lists of ip you want to use secondary connection setting the gateway on that route to be the second ISP...
There is a program called forcebindip that might work for you. I stopped using it when microsoft broke it repeatedly when they put out patches. It would take a week or so for them to get the program running again. The other way which tends to always work but is more tedious is to use the route command.

What you do is first choose 1 ISP to be your main connection that all traffic runs on unless you tell it otherwise. On the other connection you need to either put in a static IP and leave the gateway blank or remove the 0.0.0.0 route with the ROUTE DELETE command.

After that you just use the ROUTE ADD command to put in lists of ip you want to use secondary connection setting the gateway on that route to be the second ISP router.

Note no matter how you attempt this make sure the network is different between the 2 router. Ie 192.168.1.x and 192.168.2.x

Solution