May 29, 2024
I have a ASUS tuf f15 2023 i7 12700h with RTX 4060 and then i bought the gigabyte g24f 2 monitor but now i have some issues .
First of all when i used the HDMI port i need to unplug and plug it every time for it to work otherwise it gets a no signal message (i only use the monitor as output and keep the laptop screen off).
And when i use the type c port with type c to display port cable i get random stutters (i tried resetting and reinstalling windows )the cable is not the problem it occurs will all the cables.
but when i use the thunderbolt port everything is fine but since the output is coming from intel graphics i get lower performance compared to the other ports .
If anyone has similar problems or any solution please help.

Last edited:
May 29, 2024
Not working .
i recently found out that if it i set on duplicate screen there is no black screen but all the other modes cause black screen not only during start up but also on restarts.
And if i use the type c with display port the lag it still there but if i use a usb hub on the type c port then connect it to HDMI through hub then the lag disappears but the max refresh rate is 120 (usually its 180).
I was thinking of buying a type c to HDMI cable if that will help.