Question Using two external monitors with Asus Zenbook 360 ?

Alex Simms

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I have an Asus Zenbook Flip UX360UAK-BB283T, which I bought in 2017. I want to know how, if at all possible, I can connect two monitors to my laptop. It has one HDMI port and a USB-C port, which appears to not support video output. I want to be able to have separate things on each monitor, rather than both mirroring each other. Is there anyway I can do this, with a certain cable or dock?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Old Molases

Prominent
May 3, 2021
You can't connect two monitors in case you like to extend the monitor using an HDMI splitter. You will need a USB Display adapter with HDMI output. I have been using my two 23 inch monitors by connecting it to laptop. One connection is done through HDMI Video input.

Alex Simms

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2013
You can't connect two monitors in case you like to extend the monitor using an HDMI splitter. You will need a USB Display adapter with HDMI output. I have been using my two 23 inch monitors by connecting it to laptop. One connection is done through HDMI Video input.
Thank you,

Do you have a link to such an adapter? Will it still be able to output video even if my USB C slot isn't capable of doing so?