When trying to open Windows Explorer I get an error message indicating that
the VCDShlRc.dll file can't be loaded. When clicking on the message window,
the message goes away and reappears, after doing this 2 more times, Windows
Explorer will open. I ran search for the file and it only showed up in the
registry in Search Assistant of Current User and User Keys

I have been using XP Pro for a number of years and this problem only
appeared within the last 3 months.

Thanks for your help.

Clint Thompson

VCDShlRc.dll is not an XP file.

Update your antivirus software and run a complete system scan.

You may also want to scan for scumware.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes