Vertical Blue and Red bars

Georgian_2

Commendable
Feb 2, 2017
Hello. I have on my pc an error. When i play a game or when i stay on pc for 10 minutes, the graphics card is stopping working, and after 3 refreshes gives blue screen. After all i have some vertical blue and red bars on the screen. I had this error one month ago, but i changed the graphics card and worked fine until now. Now i have only some dots on the screen blue and red, same like before. So, what can be? The graphics card can't be, because i changed it and now it's the same. Can you please help me?

Solution
Honestly the PSU isn't of a reliable quality. Do you have a spare GPU outside of the 8500GT? Without your dedicated GPU installed(physically) can you connect and install drivers for the onboard graphics card drivers for your motherboard?
985.jpg

It's possible that the GPU is dying/dead or the PSU can't deliver the power necessary for your entire system. Does your area experience power surges/blackouts?

Lutfij

Titan
List your full system's specs as:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Monitor:
Chassis:

The lines indicate that you're undergoing artifacting which can come from an overheat of your GPU(be it internal or dedicated). I apologize if I'm second guessing but I've seen my fair share of people posting threads in the wrong section so I'll overlook the fact that you're on Windows 7 unless you state that you're on Windows 7 ;)

Georgian_2

Commendable
Feb 2, 2017
CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) 9850 Quad-Core Processor 2.51 GHz
Motherboard: GA-MA790GP-DS4H
Ram: 2x 2GB Kingston DDR2-800 PC6400
SSD/HDD: SSD Kingston V300 120GB SATA3 7mm sv300s37a/120g
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 8500 GT but i had an Nvidia GTS 250.
PSU: Corsair VS Series CP-9020097-EU 550 W
Monitor: LCD LG L1918S-SN 19"
Chassis: Beep (i don't know more)

Georgian_2

Commendable
Feb 2, 2017
I reinstalled my windows, and also my drivers, but works only on safe mode. What component i have to change? Or what i have to do? I have to buy another pc? Or i can repair it? Thanks for help, sorry for my bad english.

Lutfij

Titan
Honestly the PSU isn't of a reliable quality. Do you have a spare GPU outside of the 8500GT? Without your dedicated GPU installed(physically) can you connect and install drivers for the onboard graphics card drivers for your motherboard?
985.jpg

It's possible that the GPU is dying/dead or the PSU can't deliver the power necessary for your entire system. Does your area experience power surges/blackouts?

Solution