Very old computer working?

Page 53 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_boxzor

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2007
this is why i don't regard quebecians as true north americans.

why? well just look at the stuff this guy posts...

and come on your in north america. if its got america anywhere in it you have to speak better english than that...

alex_irvine

Distinguished
May 15, 2007
Well I just happen to be 1/2 Quebecois. But he does have inferior grammar. And second of all, can someone go over to his house and set that infernal piece of garbage on fire??? NOBODY WANTS THAT PIECE OF ****!!! If it takes him a year or more to sell then he is just a plain old idiot.

Maypep, just set that thing to the curb. Go to some night school english class, and get a job so you can afford a computer that is usefull in this day and age.

CASE CLOSED!!! PLEASE!! WE NEED A MOD TO COME AND SHUT THIS DOWN. This is a stupid thread. Its older than my grandfather.

johnnyq1233

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2007
My neighbor just put to the curb this beautiful pentium III 1.0 ghz computer...
I wanted it soooooo baaaaad I camped out in front of his house for 3 dayz!
Now, I'm gonna upgrade it and o/c it to like 5.0 ghz through vistsa ultimate on it and force a xfx 8800gtx in the heavily modded agp slot.....
Should get around $3000.00for it on ebay!!!!!!!

What do you think?
Sounds better than that other fools plans!

maypep_necro

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2005
Hey.. The comp is now working, just the HDD is damaged. I'm selling all parts 10$.

BTW Alex Irvine, french is my main language, and i'm already taking english classes and i already have a job and money. And i also have a good computer...

GrandAdmiralThrawn

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2007
Wow I remeber this thred, I wasn't a member yet (just a lurker) but I read the whole thing and spent many hours laughing at it. :lol:

Buy the time I joined the thred was locked :(

But now I can finally post in it and "help it grow" :eek:

KyleSTL

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007

Not necessarily, it may have been on of those huge, old server cases of the WTX or EATX variety. Probably weighed about a quarter ton (metric, since he's Canadian).

bfellow

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2006
Now this is an example of waiting too long for the next processor and/or video card. If you wait too long, you might have yourself a museum piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.