Ziferous

Reputable
Feb 18, 2017
My motherboard has diagnosed a gpu output error, and I am pretty clueless as to how to fix it. I cannot get a display or post with or without the graphics card, and I had my PCIe cables connected and the gpu correctly clicked into the top PCIe slot when the gpu was in. I have also tried hdmi 1 and 2 with both of the hdmi outputs in the pc. How can I fix this?

Solution
My motherboard has diagnosed a gpu output error, and I am pretty clueless as to how to fix it. I cannot get a display or post with or without the graphics card, and I had my PCIe cables connected and the gpu correctly clicked into the top PCIe slot when the gpu was in. I have also tried hdmi 1 and 2 with both of the hdmi outputs in the pc. How can I fix this?
bruh

Ziferous

Reputable
Feb 18, 2017
bruh

Solution