How can I do video editing in XP with a GeForce 5200 card. My camera is a Sony Hi-8. Thanks

You can use movie maker, which is aprt of XP. If you only have version 1,
you can upgrade free from the M/S site.
You will need a firewire connection in the pc, a pci firewire card is very
cheap these days, make sure it comes with a cable. You connect the cam to
the firewire card and capture using Movie maker.

Graham