VIDEO: Intel Engineers Shot Out of Cannons

Status
Not open for further replies.

presidenteody

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
wow, looks kinda cool, but i like the the actor who acts like he is the founder of the USB and is flogged by all those dorky hot chicks, god i love dorky hotties. If they are just dorky then no. but yea total fakie you didn't have to tell me that in the summary.

leo2kp

Distinguished
[citation][nom]deadlockedworld[/nom]This cant be real... there isnt enough safety netting...[/citation]

I quote the article: "Before you get too excited, yes, the entire thing is fake and a part of Intel's Sponsors of Tomorrow campaign."

deadlockedworld

Distinguished
[citation][nom]leo2kp[/nom]I quote the article: "Before you get too excited, yes, the entire thing is fake and a part of Intel's Sponsors of Tomorrow campaign."[/citation]

Oh, lol... well maybe i was too excited to click the video.

jakemo136

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2008
[citation][nom]gwolfman[/nom]nice reference to the 5th element[/citation]

Maybe I'm just groggy, but I didn't catch any reference to the 5th Element....

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]jakemo136[/nom]Maybe I'm just groggy, but I didn't catch any reference to the 5th Element....[/citation]
They means the subtitle to the article, "Big badda-boom", one of Jorben and Leeloos lines.

backin5

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
Maybe the FTC should figure out who are the people in Intel responsible for paying off PC makers to not sell AMD and have them shot out of cannons - for real.

G

The guy introducing this must be a norwegian (or at least he must have grown up there). Anybody who lives in Norway or Sweden can spot that a million miles away, that he has a norwegian accent....
So for me that spoilt the thing even before it began!

Status
Not open for further replies.