Virtual Memory Question

I'm am trying to assist a friend with his computer that displays a Windows
Virtual Memory Minimum Too Low Warning ... does this mean the computer needs
more RAM ... the system is a Compaq Presario 5000 with 256 MB RAM...

Thanks!
SeaJay

Hi

Please try the following article by Alex Nichol:

"Virtual Memory in Windows XP"
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

--

Will Denny