eforonda

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2001
I am looking forward to buying a PDA. I have done some research and from what a I found I have come to choose a PDA from the Visor line. I am pretty sold on their line of PDAs. I was just wondering if buying a Visor Platinum is worth the extra 50 dollars. If the speed does help or if it really doesn't affect anything. Another question is if anyone has had problems with either of these PDAs or just your opinions about the Visor line of PDAs. I read the review which helped me pick out the Visor line of PDAs.
Thanks in Advance.

G

My wife and I have had two visor Deluxes since last spring. Hers had to be replaced last summer due to a glitch that had it using batteries in a day or so. Handspring replaced the unit quickly and cost-free to us. I dropped mine and cracked the view screen, Handspring sent me a new one for $85 which I considered reasonable since I was the one that broke it. I would prefer that some programs were beamable (date book), but that is a minor complaint. If you are the type that has to be on the cutting edge, then put out the extra $50 for the speed. If not, then the Visor Deluxe is very adequate and many coworkers that have palms with less memory are quite jealous of my Visor. If I was buying my first, I would go the $450 and get the color one, but I like expensive toys.