VR Gameplay Mechanics In 'Killing Floor: Incursion'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBonk

Commendable
Oct 13, 2016
"your instinct is to physically turn instead of using the snap mechanic. "
OR you know, play the game enough until you get used to simply using the snap mechanic.
You can't expect to instantly get accustomed to something new when your natural reflex is to do something else. It's called a learning curve.

wifiburger

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2016
oh yeah bring on the "why it's failing" or "why immersion is killing this or that" the way I see it it's a display strapped to your head as the main problem ! of course they will never admit that,

G0nz0

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
@mrbonk well considering its VR your first instinct will always be the natural one. on top of that the snap mechanic your talking about im sure will make most people sick playing with VR. using inputs that change a view without the head movement providing those inputs are huge problems with VR. i myself can sit in a boat in rough seas without problems but trying to play TF2 with the head tracking off and my mouse controlling the view starts to cause sickness within 5 mins for me. ive made it to the 45 min mark but that was rough and i almost threw up. for someone that doesnt handle motion sickness well id bet that just a few quick snaps and they arent feeling well. shoot id bet u that some people fall right over.

Status
Not open for further replies.