Question Ways to Remotely Access Your Home PC At School

Jun 17, 2019
So, I’m in a school with a web filter called smooth wall. It gets really annoying at times when you are trying to access a website that has no apparent reason to being blocked -_-. I’m trying to access Roblox Studio.. for reasons, but, obviously, I cannot download it. So I tried using Cameyo.com, not working.

What I’m thinking is, that my Uncle has a web address that I can use, someway it is possible that I can stream my PC’s screen to the website as if I were there like a remotePC through the website. Is there any software or service that I can use to do this? If anyone knows how I can overcome this obstacle then this would be really helpful as I can only really develop at my Dads house on weekends and like 30mins a day at school would be really helpful.

Thanks for the help,
Stefan

Jun 17, 2019
Their hardware and their network. I don’t see a reason myself why I shouldn’t be allowed to do it. I’m literally coding some scripts. Not playing any games.

I don’t see a reason myself why I shouldn’t be allowed to do it. I’m literally coding some scripts. Not playing any games.
Don't tell us, clear this with school. Tell them you are doing legitimate project whatever.

Their equipment, their network, their firewall, their rules.

If you are using your own laptop Removed 🇳🇴

Last edited by a moderator: