i have probably posted this in the wrong newsgroup, if so ,sorry. does anyone
know anything about webshots, i like this software and it has some great pics
but is it safe? does it, or it's pics contain any malware.
many thanks
--
seanpaul99

Not that I've noticed. Only pain is they downsize my 6mp images before
uploading (exceeds their max dimension).

"seanpaul99" <seanpaul99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have probably posted this in the wrong newsgroup, if so ,sorry. does
>anyone
> know anything about webshots, i like this software and it has some great
> pics
> but is it safe? does it, or it's pics contain any malware.
> many thanks
> --
> seanpaul99

It was malware last time I downloaded it and tried it but I see a
report of it being cleaned up.
Do a Google search and make up your own mind.
Take not of the comments on bandwidth wasting.

....Alan
http://dts-l.org/index.html

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 21:16:05 -0700, "seanpaul99"

seanpaul99 wrote:
> i have probably posted this in the wrong newsgroup, if so ,sorry. does anyone
> know anything about webshots, i like this software and it has some great pics
> but is it safe? does it, or it's pics contain any malware.
> many thanks
I use it and it has never caused any harm to my system.