Welcome to Tom's Hardware!

Page 16 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rustech

Proper
Apr 28, 2018
Hello. I am a technical support worker from Russia. I repair PCs, Windows and etc. I will be glad to help you with solving issues. I have registered here to improve my English language and to improve my level of technical knowledge. Unfortunately, at least for now they both are not very good, nevertheless the communicating to you will improve them quickly :)

May 2, 2018
Hi! I'm Kearney. I'm a web developer in Austin, TX. I've built 1 computer about 3 years ago.

SPECS:
--------
core i5-4690
16GB DDR3 RAM
MSI z97a gaming motherboard

That's it. I never gamed on it. I lost my job. Then got a girlfriend. Then got a job. Then got married. Then life.

Now, I'm FINALLY trying to turn it into a gaming machine :-D

Just bought an XFX RX 580 and a Corsair 550W PSU from Best Buy, and my computer won't turn on :-( I posted the issue with everything I've done. Hoping to get some help from the WAY more knowledgable community

Welcome to Tom's, Adam but you may have noticed your blatant advert has been altered. Please re-read the Rules you signed up to and make sure it's the only advert you post.

May 3, 2018

Ok, noted. Thanks for the reminding.

jatin3489

Commendable
May 5, 2018
Hey ya all,, A High school grad over here !! DOESNT have that much of knowledge or u can say an expert but still I love to help people with as much information as I have with out any personal interest !! Solving someone probs and when they say " thks man u r a life saver" that thing right there is more than enough !! Happy to join this community and looking forward for some trouble

k19_window_maker

Upstanding
Mar 2, 2018

Hello , welcome !

May 11, 2018
Hi People,

Shyam Ithikkat <---- that is meeeee :p

I have been reading the stuff y'all write and assist others with here for sometime.
I am not a Geek but well do like to keep informed and get to know stuff
Am a Chef by profession, right now only consult setting up and Fine tuning Resorts/hotels/restaurants so I can work at my own pace ( Needed at home as folks are aged)
I am into wood craft and sculpting

My newest fix is playing games .. hehehe ( the bug got to me)

Thank you to all the wonderful people who take the time to assist people like me ...

Cheers & have a great day/nite

PS: I got the Night owl badge ... :D

May 12, 2018
I'm Kage. You can call me NickelNips, Nips for short, (it's my nickname) I consider myself a nerd and a jock AND an emo (in the sense that I am an emotional person and do enjoy to express my emotions through singing and poetry) I know quite a bit about computers but NOWHERE NEAR as much as some of my closest friends.

May 8, 2018
New guy to your forum. I am a retired AF pilot that tries to keep up with technology. I continue to teach aviation / flying at a DoD program.
I am split with Apple (iMac, iPad) and Windows / Android (Laptop and LG V30). I enjoy Tom's Hardware reviews and the forum help solve peoples computer problems.

You're very welcmoe. Was it something they said? :D

You can swap between both .de and .co.uk sites and of course the .com site.

Tesetilaro and Helpstar also visit here frequently so you'll see some familiar [strike]faces[/strike] avatars.

flobernd

Commendable
May 17, 2018

Thank you :) Haha, nah I just got a mail that the german forum will be closed at May 24th. It seems like the domain got sold to "gotIT! Tech Media GmbH" and the old forum, accounts and posts won't be migrated to the new forum for privacy-protection reasons.

solarasreign

Reputable
Dec 2, 2017

Why not do both? If both serve their purposes that is.