Welcome to Tom's Hardware!

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

soldiermxdeath

Honorable
Nov 29, 2017
Hi, I'm new in this community and also I recently bought the components to build my first PC gaming. I have some questions and I appreciate any help.

coltor5000

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017
What’s up everybody I’m coltor.
Been to toms a couple times i just got my computer fixed and I’m pretty sure i need to update abunch of stuff so hopefully you guys can help me out.
A little known fact about me is that I used to pick my nose with my tongue.

unamed_flashlight

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017
Hello all!

I am new to the computer scene (as I did lurk around from time to time in order to help me build my first PC) and I look forward to conversing with you guys and learning more about computers and hardware/software as I go along!

solarasreign

Reputable
Dec 2, 2017
'Ello, name's Solara, and when I was building my PC I went to Google for most of my inquiries and I was reverted back to this site. 95% of my knowledge has been from here so I figured I might as well join. I expect my knowledge to leap faster by interacting with a ton of tech enthusiasts.

hibbard.tyler

Prominent
Dec 3, 2017
Hi, I'm Tyler, and unfortunately I don't seem to be able to edit my profile section about 'my rig'. Anyone know what's wrong there?

azoreseuropa

Prominent
Dec 4, 2017
Hi everybody. This is azoreseuropa. Nice to meet you all. I am into video games, outgoing, family, true friends and I love nature. By the way, I hope that this forum is very helpful with my question soon. :)

timmy_area51

Notable
Sep 28, 2017

welcome solar resign

zoomom17

Prominent
Dec 4, 2017
Hi, I'm Carol. I'm new to this community, but always looking to make my android phone more useful to me. Hoping to pick up tips and ideas to help.

lindam8016

Prominent
Dec 4, 2017
Hi, I am from Pittsburgh, PA, and I joined this community to learn more about computers and the latest technology. I had a job for many years where I typed in Word eight hours a day and anytime I had a problem, I called IT, and after I left that job, I was amazed at what I didn't know. I have taken some credit and noncredit classes in computer hardware and software as well as some free online classes and I have read some books, all of which have helped me greatly. I discovered this community when I had a question so hopefully I will get some good answers to that. I look forward to learning a lot of new things on this site.

A little known fact about me – I took a Hatha yoga class many years ago and every morning I do Hatha yoga to get my day started!

jakratchet

Prominent
Dec 5, 2017
hi I am Leo Li! New to Tom's Hardware forum, but have read a lot of articles from here in past. A very helpful site!

killbyprofession

Prominent
Dec 6, 2017
Greetings! Been reading useful info on Tom's for a long time. A lot of versed individuals on here that solved a lot of my headaches & how to...

jent388

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
Hi I am Jen. I am a teacher on a budget. I saved and bought computer parts over the course of a year and a half to try my first build and can't get it to power up! You may be seeing a lot of questions from me in the forum! Lol.

Little known fact: I secretly like the imperials over the rebels in Star Wars because they look cooler!

loiraida29

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017
Hi everyone, thank you for the nice welcome. I'm a retired lady from Florida. I found Tom hardware as I was looking for answers regarding a new unlocked phone. I got the Asus Zenfone 4 from all the phones on their list. The phone is slim yet strong. Is fast and take beautiful photos. Problem I have is that when I insert the SIM card from actual phone it doesn't recognize the carrier. Now, the card adapter has space for a nano and micro sd. I wonder if I have to get a new micro sd card from MetroPCS and have both so the cellular data works. If anyone has experienced the Zenfone or have suggestions, please let me know. Thanks

loveme2345678

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017
Hey guys i am sahil signed up just now looking for some help from toms big family regarding mother board issues i love the work you all guys doing here helping each other glad to be here

berlyn1951

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
I would like to say thanks to ray10luke,his advice how to restore my acer computer from hibernation by depressing the the power button for 20seconds and releasing it,then press power button to turn it on.many thanks.